The Student News Site of Mayfield Senior School

The Mayfield Crier

The Mayfield Crier

The Mayfield Crier

Cubs Student News March 2024

Leave a Comment
About the Contributors
Lucia Carachure-Weakley
Lucia Carachure-Weakley, Co-Editor in Chief of Cubs Student News
Lucia Carachure-Weakley is a senior at Mayfield Senior School and the current Co-Editor in chief for Cubs Student News. She is apart of the Advanced Journalism class and loves to film footage, anchor, and make podcasts. Lucia was apart of the Film and Media conservatory at Mayfield Senior School for 2 years and has taken filmmaking classes outside of school. She has done a costume design internship and enjoys making clothes and spending time with friends and family in her free time. Lucia is looking forward to being able to express herself and explore possible career paths by being apart of Cubs Student News.
Frances Aguirre
Frances Aguirre, Cubs Student News Reporter
Frances Aguirre is a junior at Mayfield Senior School. She is currently in her second year of journalism, in Advanced Journalism. She is a reporter and editor of cubs student news. Outside of Journalism, Frances participates in mayfields swim team.This year she is excited to continue her writing and editing skills, and see what this year brings.
Sofia Hesling
Sofia Hesling, Cubs Student News Reporter
Sofia Hesling is a sophomore at Mayfield Senior School and this is her first year participating in Cub Student News and the Mayfield Crier. She is part of the Beginner Journalism Class and looks forward to enhancing her writing skills in Newspaper. Outside of Journalism, Sofia enjoys representing Mayfield in sports, as she plays tennis, water polo and swim. She takes part in many service oriented clubs such as Campus Ministry and Cubs in Scrubs and looks forward to publishing more articles on the Mayfield Crier.
Kate Georgino
Kate Georgino, Cubs Student News Reporter
Kate Georgino is a junior at Mayfield Senior School and this will be her second year writing for the Mayfield Crier. Kate is a member of the Advanced Journalism class and a contributor to Mayfield’s Cubs Student News. She enjoys learning about podcasting, current events, and photography. Kate has received an honorable mention from Scholastic for her poetry and hopes to continue composing additional pieces. This year, she is eager to explore new topics, improve her writing, and report on issues she is passionate about. Kate is eager for another fun year of learning.

Comments (0)

All The Mayfield Crier Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *