Cubs Celebrate Spirit Week!

Mayfield Senior School celebrated Spirit Week with five days of fun outfits and activities. Day one was celebrity dress up with lots of Cubs dressed as athletes, their favorite singers, and actors. During community, students participated in a game of Spike ball. 

Seniors Avalon Delarosa, Mia Maalouf, Lola Falese, Grace Gannon, Taylor Carey, and Kathryn Mechaley dressed up as everyone’s favorite boy band, One Direction. (Mayfield Crier)
Juniors and Sophomores face off in a competitive round of Spikeball. (Mayfield Crier)

Day two was suit day involving everything from blazers to wetsuits! Cubs also enjoyed rootbeer floats, courtesy of student council.

Juniors Ella Gallo, Rhea Gerontides, Chloe Yuan, Eva Gullon, and Kate Grinnell enjoyed the sunny day in swimsuits. (Mayfield Crier)
Student council served up refreshing root beer floats. (Mayfield Crier)

Day three was Surfers vs. Bikers from the Disney Channel classic, Teen Beach Movie. There was also a Big Little Sister lunch filled with fun!

Big sisters sit with their little sisters to enjoy lunch together! (Mayfield Crier)
Little sisters were tasked with bringing desserts and big sisters had to bring the drinks! (Mayfield Crier)

On day four, classes participated in the school-wide dance competition with Seniors taking home the victory!

The class of 2022 wins first place! (Mayfield Crier)
Juniors took second place in the contest! (Mayfield Crier)

Day five was one of the most anticipated days of the school year: Red and White Day. Cubs went all out to show their pride for their respective teams and in the end, the Red team emerged victorious!